Last Updated: April, 2021
Eden Health’s partner for pediatric services is MyTelemedicine. A MyTelemedicine licensed healthcare provider will provide such pediatric services via a phone call with you and the minor to whom the services are provided (the “Child”). In the steps that follow, we will request information about the Child and schedule a call with a MyTelemedicine provider.
1. You are a patient of Eden Health.
2. You are the Child’s parent or legal guardian.
3. You and the Child consent for the Child to receive the pediatric services requested, and acknowledge that the services provided are limited by the phone call medium, which prevents a physician from seeing or touching the Child. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
4. MyTelemedicine will be primarily responsible for follow up care relating to the pediatric services appointment, except where such follow up care is available from and more appropriately provided by EdenHealth.
5. You and the Child agree that the medical information (including medical history and medication information) regarding the Child that is disclosed prior to and during a pediatric services session or otherwise on the Eden Health platform will be visible to the parent or legal guardian authorized to use the Eden Health platform.
6. You will not use the pediatric services for emergency or urgent medical matters.
7. You will at all times be present and available on the call on which services are provided for the Child.
8. Personal information regarding the Child will be used by Eden Health to facilitate the pediatric services, and disclosed to MyTelemedicine solely for the purpose of providing the pediatric services for the Child.
By clicking “Accept and Continue” you agree to the above terms.